Release 3.8.0 MINOR
- Added timeouts and resource limits
- Better error message for REST results that can not be interpreted as a table
Release 3.7.0 MINOR
- More information available in converters
- Robustness and stability improvements
- A series of minor bugfixes
Release 3.6.2 BUGFIX
- Fix wiki markup compatibility
- Fix for cache key creation bug
Release 3.6.1 BUGFIX
- Fixed "Add results to Confluence search" checkbox not getting saved in some cases.
Release 3.6.0 MINOR
Introduced PocketQuery CORE for cross product compatability (PocketQuery for JIRA is coming!). These are merely refactoring changes and won't be noticed from admin-/user-side.Adjusted styling of default template to look like the default Confluence table
Fixed "add query" button not showing up in the PocketQuery admin after adding the first Datasource
Fixed a rare NullPointerException for REST Custom Auth
Fixed PocketQuery result indexing missing some columns
Reintroduced a previously removed data-attribute (data-query) for compatibility with older templates
Release 3.5.0 MINOR
- Added support for JNDI Datasources
- Extended Velocity API for more flexibility when templating: $PocketQuery.executeQuery()
- Minor bugfixes and improvements
Release 3.4.1 BUGFIX
- Bugfix: Prevent unnecessary popup (when anonymous access on iPad)
- Bugfix: Improve parameter encoding and handling of special characters (Note: This might lead to problems if the percentage sign was used in parameter values, please refer to this article.)
Release 3.4.0 MINOR
- Import/export for single entities in the PocketQuery administration.
- New user role: PocketQuery editors, that can maintain queries, templates and converters, but no datasources.
- Security: Debug information is now only shown to PocketQuery admins/editors.
- Usability improvement for the PocketQuery administration: work in several tabs simultanously.
- Created PocketQuery Macro Usage (PQMU) examples for deeper insights.
- Deprecated the function PocketQuery.load() of the JS API.
- Several bugfixes
Release 3.3.0 MINOR
- Usage information in the PocketQuery administrations:
- For each template, converter, or datasource in which query is used
- For each query on which pages it is used
- General usage statistics on the dashboard
- Improvements for the Macro Browser and a small fix
Please note: Starting with this release, PocketQuery uses Active Objects
Release 3.2.0 MINOR
- PocketQuery administration: Filter queries by datasource
- Extended support of parameter wildcards (e.g. @pagetitle): They can now be used directly within a query in the PocketQuery administration
Release 3.1.1 BUGFIX
Bugfix: Fix issue with multiple Google charts on one page
Release 3.1.0 MINOR
- Possibility to draw Google charts within any given HTML container
- Support for Google material charts
- Support for REST APIs using OAuth 2 for authorization
- Usability improvements for adding and editing entities in the administration (e.g. new form layout, clearer highlightning of active objects, scrolling entity lists and improved sorting)
- Deprecation of the old way to call PocketQuery.chart(), now only PocketQuery.chart(chartType, options) is supported
Release 3.0.2 BUGFIX
Bugfix: Fixed sorting on page load of entities in admin lists
Release 3.0.1 BUGFIX
- Prevent encoding of quotes in JSON path field
- Make "=" work in request parameters and headers
- Improved license information
Release 3.0.0 MAJOR
- Introducing a new type of datasources: REST APIs
- Converters offer a new way to style and process your result before displaying it
- Facelift for the PocketQuery administration for better UX
- The pop-up dialog in the default template can now be enabled or disabled via a simple setting ("doubleclick:false")
- When using the dynamic parameter option, it is now possible to use the “%” sign within the parameter value (URL encoded as “%25”).
- Data center compatibility
- Various smaller issues, e.g. improved error reporting and minor bugfixes
- No labels